General Terms and Conditions
- Seller - the operator of the online shop (EPUR spol. s.r.o, Brodzany 149, 95842 Brodzany, Partizánske district) hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
- Buyer - a natural or legal person who has entered into a business relationship with the Seller
goods - products or services in the offer of the online store
- order - a purchase contract on the basis of which the sale of goods is made
The order is created on the basis of its confirmation, when ordering goods by phone or e-mail.
3. Order cancellation
a) The Buyer has the right to cancel the order without giving any reason in case the Seller fails to meet the agreed terms of delivery of the goods.
b) The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or part of it if the Buyer has provided false or misleading personal data on the order, or if the goods are no longer manufactured or delivered or if the price has changed significantly. In such a case, the buyer will be informed immediately in order to agree on the next course of action. If the buyer has already paid part or all of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred to his account or sent to his address within 7 calendar days.
4. Withdrawal from the purchase contract
a) Withdrawal from the Purchase Contract by the Buyer does not apply when the goods are collected in person at the address of the establishment.
b) A buyer who does not purchase goods in the course of business has the legal right to withdraw from the contract of sale within 7 days of receipt of the goods. The following conditions apply for withdrawal from the contract within the statutory period:
- the buyer notifies the seller as soon as possible of his intention to withdraw from the contract, together with the order number, date of purchase and account number or address for refund
- the goods, if already received, shall be sent by the buyer to the seller's address
- the goods must be in their original undamaged packaging and must not be damaged or used
- the goods must be complete, including accessories, warranty card, instructions and proof of purchase
- the goods shall be sent by registered post and insured by the buyer, not by cash on delivery
c) If the above conditions are met, the Seller shall refund the money for the goods by transfer to the Buyer's account or by sending it to the Buyer's address, no later than 30 working days after receipt of the goods. If any of the conditions are not met, the goods will be returned to the buyer at his expense.
5. Delivery terms
a) Delivery of the ordered goods shall be made as soon as possible, subject to the availability of the goods in stock and the Seller's operational possibilities. The order processing time is usually from 2 to 5 working days from the order confirmation. In the event of a longer delivery time, the Seller will inform the Buyer of this fact without delay.
b) The place of collection or dispatch of the goods is determined by the Buyer when ordering the goods. The Buyer's receipt of the goods shall be deemed to be the fulfilment of the order. Delivery to the delivery address shall be arranged by the Seller. The shipment of the goods always includes a tax receipt (proof of purchase of the goods) and instructions for use.
6. Warranty, claims and service
a) The buyer is obliged to inspect the goods immediately upon receipt. If there is significant mechanical damage to the consignment, obviously caused by transport, he has the right not to accept it.
b) The normal complaints procedure shall apply. The warranty period for the goods is 24 months or is limited to the expiry date. The Buyer is obliged to deliver the claimed goods to the Seller clean, mechanically undamaged, in the original packaging, including the manuals and the warranty card or invoice. Address: EPUR spol. s.r.o., Brodzany 149, 95842 Brodzany.
c) The right to the guarantee expires if the defect was caused by mechanical or improper handling of the goods, or other breach of the guarantee conditions. Defects and damage to the goods caused by natural disasters are also excluded from the guarantee.
d) In the event of an unjustified claim, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs incurred in resolving it.
In accordance with the amendment of the Civil Code No.150/2004, each product is guaranteed for 2 years.The warranty period starts from the date of receipt of the product.If any defect is found, please proceed as follows:
- send the defective goods with the proof of purchase and a letter describing the defect found and the place where the defect occurred to us at the following address.
- If it is a defect that cannot be rectified, it will be rectified no later than 30 days after receipt of the shipment.If it is a defect that cannot be rectified, you are entitled to withdraw from the contract of sale (i.e. refund) or to a reduction in price. Defects and damages to the product caused by improper handling or improper use or improper care are excluded from the warranty.
7. Final provisions
By confirming the order, the buyer declares that he/she has read these terms and conditions before completing the order and that he/she agrees with them. The Buyer's rights in relation to the Seller arising from the "Consumer Protection Act No. 634/1992 Coll." as amended by subsequent statutory amendments, remain unaffected by these terms and conditions. Any disputes arising from non-performance of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code or the Civil Code.